Job hunting stories and
Due to rapid environmental changes involving post corona era and the 4th industrial revolution, the way of employing designers and their working styles are changing.
We will look into the challenges and opportunities that designers will face in such new changes.
2020. October ~ December, Every Friday
Job hunting stories and job search insights told by senior designers
To enhance young designer’s portfolio production capability and employment capacity
Portfolio talk, designers’ job search interview, sharing of successful job hunting cases in design field
|Division||Speaker||Subject and content|
|Opening Session||CEO Lee Seong-ho (District)||Design jobs in the post-corona era
– What are the crisis and opportunities facing designers in the new change?
|Seok-Woo Lee (SWNA)
Jaemin Lee (Studio fnt)
Won-Seok Choi (Project Rent)
Jaewon Song, Director (Studio K110)
Lee Eui-Hyun (RAWROW)
Joo-Yeon Choi Vice President (YOUNHYUN TRADING)
Sung Koo Cho (LG Electronics)
|Create an attractive portfolio
– Portfolio strategies for each design field and company type told by in-service designers and business associates
– Designer recruitment trend and share ideas of producing a differentiated portfolio
Designer job search
|National Museum Cultural Foundation (Cultural Product Team)
Hyundai Motor Company (Brand Design Team)
MUSINSA (BX Design Team)
|How do senior designers work?
– Introduction of work of designers in each field
– Sharing the qualities required of designers and job preparation tips
Successful employment as designers
JTBC (Brand Room)
|Designer’s job story
– Episodes and know-how of employment of senior designers who succeeded in getting a job
– Preparation for employment and success stories